CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-03T22:00:12+00:002013 Volkswagen Eos CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-03T22:00:12+00:00
- **** Connected scanner and retrieved the following trouble code(s): 00768 – Random / Multiple cylinder misfire detected. 00769 – Cylinder #1 Misfire Detected. 00770 – Cylinder #2 Misfire Detected. 00772 – Cylinder #4 Misfire Detected. 04874 – Cylinder disabling Intermittent. 09280 – Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve bank 1 Stuck Open. *** Removed spark plug and found heavy carbon build up on electrode, and plugs are very worn. Recommend starting with spark plug replacement for misfire condition. *** Recommend clearing all codes and see if any return after spark plugs are replaced.
- Brakes: Front at 11/32"; Rear at 8/32" Tires: 12/32" LF; 12/32" RF; 12/32" LR; 12/32" RR ***Advised customer will issue safety sticker once the vehicle passes the emissions test.
- ***Advised customer that vehicle failed emissions due to the check engine light. recommend driving vehicle for about 50-100 miles then return for free emissions re-test within 30 days.
- 4*** SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- 5*** MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES. Includes: Mounting, balancing, installing wheel weights &/or new valve stems (where applicable), and setting tire pressure.
- 6*** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
Tom B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/2/2022