CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-18T22:00:43+00:002008 Lincoln MKZ CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-18T22:00:43+00:00
- **** Confirmed that right front upper ball joint is bad/with excessive play. Also found front left strut leaking hydraulic fluid. Recommend replacing both front upper control arms with ball joint assemblies and both front strut assemblies. **** Note: Found rear brake pads worn low on material at 3/32". Rear brake rotors too close to minimum specification. Recommend replacing rear brake pads and rotors.
- **** Confirmed right side engine mount is bad/broken. Recommend replacing right side (front) engine mount.
- **** Recommend performing alignment after recommended front end repairs.
- 4 *** REMOVE & REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS & ROTORS. Includes: Clean, lube &/or replace brake hardware as necessary. Adjust brakes where applicable.
- 5 *** CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Upper, Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- 6 *** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
- 7 *** SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Both
- 8 *** ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Right
James/Mary B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/17/2021