2011 Lexus LS 460LCRM Mitchell1 2022-12-11T22:58:12+00:00
- **** Connected scanner and retrieved the following trouble code(s): P1604 – Start Ability Malfunction **** Advised customer check engine light came on due to battery failing. Cleared code from control module.
- Visually inspected for obvious signs of mechanical or electrical failure. ***For electrical system specifications see attached work sheet. **** Advised customer found battery terminals are very corroded. Recommend battery service. **** After preforming battery service vehicle would not start, suspect battery is defective. Recommend replacing battery.
- Brakes: Front at 10/32"; Rear at 10/32" Tires: 5/32" LF; 5/32" RF; 5/32" LR; 5/32" RR **** Advised customer will issue safety sticker once vehicle passes emissions test.
- **** Advised customer vehicle failed emissions inspection due to: 1) Check engine light being on. **** Cleared code from history, customer is to drive vehicle 50 – 100 miles to reset control module then return for 1 free emissions test.
- **** For warranty information, visit www.interstatebatteries.com
- **** Right rear and spare tire
John / Angela S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/10/2022