CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-04T22:04:06+00:002017 GMC Yukon CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-04T22:04:06+00:00
- **** Advised customer of Technical Service Bulletin # 20-NA-142 referring to shudder/surge while driving. Service bulletin recommends lower transmission oil pan to inspect for excessive debris. If debris is noted, torque converter is failing. Recommend customer check with factory warranty.
- **** Found nail in #3 tread of driver rear tire. Tire with 7/32" of tread depth left. Dismounted tire from rim, patched from inside, re mounted, re balanced, and set tire pressure.
- 3 *** REMOVE & REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND MACHINE ROTORS. Includes: Clean, lube, &/or replace brake hardware as necessary. Adjust brakes where applicable.
- 6 *** Re Calibrate Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Brakes: Front at 7/32"; Rear at 11/32" Tires: 6/32" LF; 6/32" RF; 7/32" LR; 7/32" RR AI08902579 Expires: 10/2021
- IM05766511 Expires: 10/2021
Seema P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2020