CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-15T23:01:32+00:002017 Toyota Sienna CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-15T23:01:32+00:00
- 1*** MOUNT AND BALANCE 2 TIRES. Includes: Mounting, balancing, installing new wheel weights &/or valve stems (where applicable), and setting tire pressure.
- *** Advised that front tire wear suspect is caused from lack of tire rotation. Recommend rotating tires with every oil and filter change.
- Brakes: Front at 14/32"; Rear at 8/32" Tires: 12/32" LF; 12/32" RF; 7/32" LR; 7/32" RR AI201651400 Expires: 2/2023 *** Advised front brake pads worn very low at 2/32 material and should be replaced.
- IM21207273 Expires: 2/2023
- 4*** REMOVE & REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS & MACHINE ROTORS. Includes: Clean and/or replace brake hardware as necessary, machine rotors, and adjust brakes where applicable.
Sarah/Eric E. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/14/2022