CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-11T22:00:48+00:002015 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-11T22:00:48+00:00
- Brakes: Front at 5/32"; Rear at 9/32" Tires: 6/32" LF; 6/32" RF; 9/32" LR; 9/32" RR **** Advised customer that will install safety sticker once vehicle passes emissions inspection.
- **** Vehicle is not ready for testing. Customer to drive vehicle 50 to 100 miles then return for re inspection. We allow 30 days for one free re inspection.
- 37 POINT INSPECTION REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER SET TIRE PRESSURE 38 psi
- **** Connected scanner and retrieved the following trouble code(s): P1457 – Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Circuit High **** Lowered fuel tank down enough to gain access to top side, found rodent has chewed through vehicle wiring harness just in front of the connector to the pressure sensor. C0037 – Left Rear Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Circuit. **** Performed resistance check on left rear wheel speed sensor. Found that resistance does have high resistance in sensor. Visually checked tone ring on the axle and found to be in good condition. Left rear ABS speed sensor will need to be replaced.
- ****** No other services needed at this time.
- 6*** WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Rear, Left
- **** Repaired vehicle wiring harness on top of fuel tank to fuel tank pressure sensor
Amy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2021