CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:05:42+00:002007 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-10T22:05:42+00:00
- **** Advised customer that all head light bulbs are currently working properly. Did find passenger side front turn signal bulb inoperative. Found turn signal bulb socket is shorted to headlight assembly and both contacts are melted. Recommend replacing passenger front head light assembly. See provided estimate.
- **** Advised customer that oil filter housing gasket is leaking engine oil. Recommend replacing engine oil filter housing gasket. See provided estimate.
- **** Found that oil leak has saturated serpentine belt. Recommend replacing serpentine belt.
- **** Vehicle is not ready for emissions test. See attached emissions report. Recommend driving vehicle to set emissions monitors (usually 50 to 100 miles), then return for emissions re inspection. We allow 30 days for one free re inspection.
- 4 *** REMOVE & REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET. INCLUDES: REPLACING INTAKE MANIFOLD SET.
- 5 *** REMOVE & REPLACE SERPENTINE BELT
- 6 *** REMOVE & REPLACE FRONT CONTROL ARM – LOWER, PASSENGER FRONT – BOTH
- 7 *** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
- 8 *** REMOVE & REPLACE HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – PASSENGER SIDE
- Brakes: Front at 8/32"; Rear at 6/32" Tires: 9/32" All **** Will issue safety sticker once vehicle passes emissions inspection.
Javier O. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2021