- Brakes: Front at 10/32"; Rear at 14/32" Tires: 7/32" LF; 8/32" RF; 7/32" LR; 8/32" RR AI20428195 Expires: 04/2023 **** Advised customer vehicle failed safety inspection due to: 1) Rear brake pads being worn low on material at 2/32" **** Repairs have been made and stickers have been issued. **** Advised customer vehicle failed safety inspection due to: 1) Rear brake pads being low on material at 2/32"
- IM23256606 Expires: 04/2023
- 38 POINT INSPECTION REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER ROTATE TIRES SET TIRE PRESSURE 38 PSI
- **** Advised customer vehicle does slightly pull to the right. Also found both rear sway bar bushings are worn and noisy. Recommend starting with an alignment and replacing both rear sway bar bushings.
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – Both
- *** REMOVE & REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS & ROTORS. Includes: Clean, lube &/or replace brake hardware as necessary. Adjust brakes where applicable.
- *** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
William/Diane M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2022