- **** Advised customer that front brakes are very rusted and brake pads are coming apart from backing plate. Front brake rotors are too rusted and too close to minimum specification to machine. Recommend replacing front brake pads and rotors. **** Advised customer that engine air filter and cabin air filter are dirty.
- **** Advised customer that monitoring live data on diagnostics scan tool, found no current misfire counts. Scanned engine control module and found three trouble codes stored as history trouble codes: P0300 – Random Cylinder Misfire Detected P0301 – Cylinder #1 Misfire Detected P0303 – Cylinder #3 Misfire Detected **** Recommend customer return if engine misfire occurs again, more frequently and/or check engine light comes on for proper diagnostics.
- **** Advised customer that technician was unable to duplicate grinding noise between 2nd and 3rd gears. Scanned transmission control module for any stored diagnostics trouble codes and no codes stored at this time. Advised customer that technician did feel a long shift between 2nd and 3rd gears. Recommend starting with a transmission service. Advised customer that this long shift may be caused by an internal transmission fault. If so, transmission service will not correct issue and transmission may need to be rebuilt or replaced.
- **** New tires mounted on front of vehicle.
- 10*** REMOVE & REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER
- 12*** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
- 37 POINT INSPECTION REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER SET TIRE PRESSURE
- 7*** REMOVE & REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS & ROTORS. Includes: Clean, lube, and/or replace brake hardware as necessary; and adjust brakes where applicable
- 8*** AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE. Includes: Draining and re filling transmission fluid.
- 9*** REMOVE & REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER.
- Brakes: Front at 12/32"; Rear at 10/32" Tires: 12/32" LF; 12/32" RF; 6/32" LR; 6/32" RR AI102402826 Expires: 2/2022 **** Vehicle failed safety inspection due to passenger rear tire being worn to 1/32" of tread depth. Found driver rear tire worn low on tread at 3/32" of tread depth. Recommend replacing 2 tires and performing alignment. Repairs have been made and sticker issued.
- EM11755682 Expires: 2/2022
Sean F. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2021