- **** Advised customer that front and rear brake pads are worn very low on material at 1/32" of material (failing safety inspection). Recommend replacing front and rear brake pads and machining front and rear brake rotors.
- 4*** REMOVE & REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND MACHINE ROTORS. Includes: Clean, lube, &/or replace brake hardware as necessary. Adjust brakes where applicable.
- 5*** REMOVE & REPLACE FRONT BRAKE PADS & MACHINE ROTORS. Includes: Clean and/or replace brake hardware as necessary, machine rotors, and adjust brakes where applicable.
- Brakes: Front at 12/32"; Rear at 12/32" Tires: 9/32" All AI102931616 Expires: 2/2022 **** Vehicle failed safety inspection due to front brake pads being worn under 2/32" of material and rear brake pads being worn under 1/32" of material. Recommend replacing (front and rear) brake pads and machining (front and rear) brake rotors. Repair has been made and sticker issued.
- EM11755708 Expires: 2/2022
Charles/Karen D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/18/2021