- Brakes: Front at 10/32"; Rear at 10/32" Tires: 6/32" LF; 6/32" RF; 7/32" LR; 7/32" RR AI206387525 Expires: 06/2023 **** Advised customer vehicle failed safety inspection due to: 1) Left rear strut is leaking excessively **** Repairs have been made and safety sticker has been issued.
- IM24824554 Expires: 06/2023
- *** SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – Left Rear
- 37 POINT INSPECTION REPLACE ENGINE OIL REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER SET TIRE PRESSURE 35 PSI
- **** Advised customer driver side fan is defective and will need to be replaced. **** Advised customer vehicle is due for the following services: 1) Both front axles boots are ripped causing grease to leak. Recommend replacing both front axles 2) Left rear tire is wearing unevenly on the inside. Recommend tire rotation and an alignment. 3) Brake fluid is dirty. Recommend brake fluid flush. 4) Power steering fluid is dirty. Recommend power steering flush. 5) Battery terminals are corroded. Recommend battery service.
- *** AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Front Axle,Both Sides – Front
- *** ROTATE TIRES
- *** 4 WHEEL COMPUTERIZED ALIGNMENT
- **** Replaced brake fluid as per manufacturer directions.
- *** POWER STEERING FLUID SERVICE. Includes: Draining and Filling System with Approved Fluid.
- *** CLEAN & SERVICE BATTERY POST. Includes: Clean cable ends and replace if necessary.
Kathy H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/7/2022