CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-13T22:01:11+00:002005 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-13T22:01:11+00:00
- ****** Confirmed running rough, Found misfire on cylinder #1 and has code in control module for P0300 Random cylinder misfire. performed compression test on Vehicle and found Cylinder #1 with 100 psi Cylinder #2 with 160 psi Cylinder #3 with 120 psi Cylinder #4 with 160 psi Cylinder $5 with 160 psi Cylinder #6 with 160 psi Performed cylinder leak down test on cylinder #1 and #3 and found both with over 80% leakage indicating mechanical issue. Advised customer that suspect either cylinder head gasket is blown, or valves are burned. Will need to remove cylinder head and send to machine shop.
- 2*** Remove & Replace Cylinder Head Gasket – Both
- ********* During valve job found that all intake valves not sealing properly and should be replaced. Advised that seats are all worn but have cleaned up and should seal with new valves installed.
- ****** Remove & Replace Water Pump
- ****** Remove & Replace Thermostat
Mike/Linda H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/12/2021