CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-07T23:01:29+00:002014 Buick Regal CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-07T23:01:29+00:00
- **** Found engine air filter dirty. Recommend replacing engine air filter. Found brake fluid dirty. Recommend brake fluid flush.
- **** On test drive, heard squeaking noise one time (from front of vehicle) when braking. Brake Specs: 11/32" Front; 14/32" Rear. Found both front and rear brake pads with sufficient braking material left, but front brakes are lacking proper lubrication (are dry). Recommend starting with cleaning and lubricating front brakes. If noise continues, recommend customer return to re check. Advised customer that shop did not install brakes on vehicle and if economy quality parts were used, brakes may still make noise after cleaning/lubricating.
- **** Replaced brake fluid as per manufacturer directions.
- 3*** CLEAN FRONT BRAKE PADS. Includes: Remove pads or shoes, clean, and lube brackets. Adjust where applicable.
- 4*** REMOVE & REPLACE ENGINE AIR FILTER.
David/Terry V. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/6/2021